Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ray J Speaks On "Danger" Rumors

Well, a few weeks ago I brought to you guys a rumor that Danger of "For The Love of Ray J" is claiming she is pregnant by him. Not sure if the rumor is true or not but it seems that the rumor must have Ray J on the verge of putting her on blast because he was sooo tempted to say much more than what was said on this video clip. I must say if the rumor is true than she sure moves on quite quickly since the most updated rumor about Danger is she's dating Nick Cannon's brother.







After watching this clip of Ray J.....I have to admit I'm liking Danger a lot more now! She's a smart chick obviously about her business and what a great way to get more exposure! Oh and the fact that I watched yesterday's episode where she said she wanted to fight Unique (another contestant on the show) made me like her even more. She had a quality that reminded me of me. At least when it comes to fighting. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES