Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sole & Ginuwine Update



According to Sister 2 Sister Magazine, Sole had this to say about all the rumors that are going around:

"I was like, that's funny. First of all, I'm not packing up no four kids and disrupting their lives in the middle of the school year, I don't care what he did. That's just foolish. But they were reporting this like they had seen me out here packing up my bags." "I believed it wasn't true from the beginning," Sole said. "My being upset about it was just the fact that it caught me so off guard."

I'm feeling what Sole had to say but had it been me........my ish plus my 4 kids ish would've been packed and gone! But that's just me! Gotta respect her gangsta!!

But on a lighter note, check out Ginuwine's new video "Last Chance" below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES