Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sorry for the delay readers!

Dear Readers,

I must apologize for my delay in posting the interview I was fortunate enough to get with Rapper Nu Jerzey Devil. Due to my bout with pnuemonia, I was unable to get his interview off digital and posted on site. I'm feeling better and will have myself (and my home office) organized again shortly. I sincerely apologize for this delay. I am hoping to have his interview transcribed and online by the beginning of next week .

Regards to my readers and the fans of Nu Jerzey Devil,

Alicia Cruz
Senior writer
theblackurbantimes.com
misscruz@earthlink.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES