Friday, March 13, 2009

Tasteful Modelling





I normally don't promote female models on my site because most of them only seem to want to let the world know how many children they've had by spreading wide so to speak. I don't want any of my daughters thinking that this is the thing to do when all else fails! There are other routes but I do understand there is a market for what they do. Anywho, while on DimeWars.com I came across this clip of a very beautiful woman who is curvy but didn't do a photoshoot in the normal fashion. This very tasteful photoshoot was something I admired. You can definitely tell this woman is stacked but she did it soo respectfully and I have to give props when props are due! So fellas enjoy a respectful, beautiful woman below:





No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES