Thursday, March 19, 2009

That Used To Be My Joint Part 1



A friend of mine gave me such a great idea and now I'm running with it. He told me that instead of having a throwback kind of day I should instead do a "That Used To Be My Joint" day! How hot is that?! Not all throwbacks used to be my joint so from here on out I will be posting songs that I loved and almost forgot about until I post them days!!! So thanks to Big Mike for making me remember that Monica had some true classics. Here is my first installment of "That Used To Be My Joint" below:

Monica - Knock Knock


Man I almost forgot Derek Luke was in this video.....He looks great!

If you have a "That Used To Be My Joint" video that you would like posted hit me up and it might be featured!

1 comment:

  1. The group Next- Butta Love!
    That use to be my joint.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES