
I'm guessing that the 50 Cent verse Rick Ross beef is far from over?! I guess it's never going to stop. Why won't we learn people? Why won't we learn? Rick Ross has a new joint out called "Mafia Music" featuring all of 50 Cents enemies.....Ja Rule being one of them and then you have Fat Joe and The Game. This thing just doesn't stop. Of all this beef I can say one thing about Rick Ross...he is a fighter and won't give up. I like that. But then you have 50 Cent who is also a fighter and won't back down. I'm just wondering what 50 has up his sleeve this time around. This is getting to be too much.....even for me.....a DAM Gossip Girl!!! LOL!
Check out what Fat Joe had to say about Mafia Music and 50 below:
Check out Mafia Music remix below:
No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.