
I know you guys are going to kill me but I have not been keeping up with "Dancing With The Stars". Every now and again you can catch me watching it and it's only because Lil Kim is on there and I'm rooting for her. So the time I do decide to watch it I have to say Lil Kim is really doing her thang! She's killing it each and every time and the clip you are about to watch is no different. Check out Kim doing her thang on "Dancing With The Stars" below:
By the way, who else is on the show cuz it seems to me that Kim is taking over!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.