Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Hurricane Chris - Halle Berry



For those of you who are not familiar with this song......where have you been? I ain't from down South but this song is hot up here in the NY!!! I have 2 children in high school and I heard my son (who's 16) bumpin this song in his room. These young kids are really up on what's hot and what's not. My kids is how I stay young!! They put me on!! I actually like this song and you might to so check it out below:



By the way, doesn't Chris look like he smokes a ton of weed from the picture above? I'm not judging, I'm just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES