Monday, August 31, 2009

50's Family Day Was Cancelled But He Still Made An Appearance!



Due to me catching a bad sinus infection, I could not go out to my old hood and represent for "Family Day" in Queens! And even though "Family Day" was apparently cancelled...that didn't stop 50 from coming out to his old hood to show love! 40 Projects was in full effect and they showed 50 love as well. Peep how 50 doesn't have on a bullet proof vest! Now that's gangsta:



Shouts to all my friends I was supposed to get up with yesterday. I promise I will make it up to you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES