Monday, August 31, 2009

Is There Trouble In Paradise for Joe Budden & Tahiry?!



You know, I'm not sure what I think of this just yet. I don't want to assume or make any assumptions because this could just be a lovers quarrel. But whatever the case is Tahiry is damn upset with Joey! I first heard the rumors over this past weekend but blew them off because there were some rumors like this months ago and they weren't true. Check out this argument between Tahiry and Joe Budden and let me know what you think of their fight below:



Hell, I think the argument was authentic considering Tahiry f*cked up Joe's camera...but that could've been done out of anger. Couples have arguments and go through things....maybe this was just a bad day for them. Also, check out this clip, courtesy of World Star saying how Joe Budden looked depressed after breaking up with Tahiry below:



I don't know what to think! Maybe this is some sort of scam to generate more album sales? I'm just guessing. Help me out here folks! And to add insult to injury, here is what Inspectah Deck had to say about Joe Budden below:



And to think all of this popped off just for mentioning Method Man's name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES