Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rican News: Big Pun - The Legacy



Here is the trailer for Big Puns "The Legacy" DVD. Can't wait to see it! The DVD tackles some of Big Puns issues such as his addiction to food, his death and even goes back to the days when Big Pun was skinny! What I'm not liking about the clip is the fact that Liza Rios told her husband he wasn't going to make it! I don't know about yall but everytime Liza opens her mouth to talk about Pun it just seems like she never has anything nice to say about him. Just my opinion. I'm thinking Fat Joe might be right on this one. I'm not taking sides I'm just calling it how I see it but for now peep the trailer below:



DVD will be out in stores on September 15, 2009! Go out and cop that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES