Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sarah Stokes Is Gangsta!!!



Remember Sarah Stokes from Diddy's "Making The Band" (Season 1)? The real pretty girl that sang mediocre but was still picked from the rest? I know you know the chick.....she always had her husband taggin along? The Band always had a complaint about her husband. Anywho, honey dip (Sarah Stokes) was arrested for stabbin and jabbin her husband. I'm guessing she got tired of his strongarmin ways! He was always too much in my opinion when I watched the show. Now, the reports are (or what Sarah states) her husband whipped on her first and this was self defense but you be the judge by checking out this photo below (courtesy of TMZ):



I first seen this story at Necole Bitchie. I always give credit to the source of my information unless they request I leave them out of it. Unlike other websites who take my shit and use it as their own (because my site is not as popular as theirs yet)! Notice how I said YET! Rumors also have it that while filming "Making The Band" season 1, Sarah Stokes was smashing D-Dot!! Now that's a rumor and a half!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES