Thursday, August 13, 2009

White Girl News: Kourtney Kardashian Is Preggers!!!



Wowzers! It was any day before someone from the Kardashians ended up getting pregnant. I just would've never have thought it would be Kourtney! But now that I think about it.....she was the sucker for love. A dude could tell her anything and she would believe it. I'm wondering how Khloe and Kim feel about this situation? I'm sure my girl, Khloe, has something to say. BTW, who here thinks Khloe will be next? Hit me up but for now check out Kourtney Kardashian telling the world she's preggers below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES