Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rumor Control: Lisaraye Is Not Gettin It In w/The Rev!



Thanks to friend in my head, Wendy Williams, the rumors have been clarified about Lisaraye and Reverend Al Sharpton. I, like many other sites, were reporting that this rumor just might be true and I was feeling let down by my girl Lisaraye. But thanks to Lisaraye's reps....that can all be put to bed! In fact, her reps say that not only is she NOT sleeping with The Rev. but she's around him because he's a part of her foundation called "Radiant Jewels". The foundation awards scholarships to young girls. Thank you Jesus! I can rest easy now! For a minute I was doubting my girl! I'm soo glad they cleared that up. I can breathe easy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES