Thursday, October 1, 2009

Serius Jones Is Making Serious Moves



Serius Jones is one of the nicest battle MC's I've seen! Since his departure from Def Jam, Serius has been on his grind and getting his name out there. Unsigned artists really need to take note. One of the most important elements of this game here is the GRIND! You will not be able to do anything in this industry without some sort of grind. Trust me when I tell you! Did you know this brotha will be dropping a new video every week starting October 1, 2009 and continuing until January 1, 2010?! That's soo crazy to me but I'm sure it's not impossible. Check out his new "Life Is Serius" campaign commercial below:



And if you want to find out more about Serius Jones check out his short film called "Life Is Serius" below:



The only thing I'm mad at is the way he left out the "O" from his name Serius! It bothers me that the "O" is not there! I guess it's the OCD in me....LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES