Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Your Fat, And Won't Fit On My Facebook

So it has come to my attention that a certain individual likes to refer to my site as "QBullshit.net" He thinks that I'm fronting a lot of the time and making shit up. So just to prove to him how I keep it real, check this out.

So this fat chick adds me on Facebook. Now I accepted her at first because I wanted to see who she was, but then I was gonna delete her. Well, a few days went by and I forgot to remove her off my page. So I did so today. Observe:



The other thing I wanna know is, why she put as an status update "Bitch you ugly" I mean seriously who is this chick calling ugly?





Contact me: qwreck[at]qwreck.com


Follow Me On Twitter!!


Join the qwreck.com Facebook Group!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES