Monday, October 5, 2009

Life After Joe Budden Ain't So Bad



Just when I thought I wouldn't be seeing or hearing about Tahiry anymore, she proves me wrong. I don't know why I thought after the Joe Budden and Tahiry breakup I wouldn't see her anymore. I'm a big fan of Tahiry's and I didn't want the breakup to be the end of her. I love her "Girl Next Door" image and "Keep It Real" attitude. Whenever there was a disagreement with Joe Budden and Tahiry....9 times out of 10 I was on her side. She made the most sense to me as Joey sometimes came off as immature and not accepting responsibility. Shouts to Joe though! Either way, I'm glad Tahiry is keeping up with the modeling and making appearances as the public loves her (including me NO HOMO!). Check her out doing the damn thing for Complex mag below:



Tahiry will also have a reality show about the struggles and her life after dating a rapper. The show will be out in 2010 and she will be filming for it next week. :) Can't wait! I have to support my Latina sisters!! For the full interview with Tahiry log onto Complex.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES