Monday, October 5, 2009

New T.I. - Hell Of A Life



Even in jail T.I. is steady making noise and bringing new music to your ears. That's the true definition of a hustler! I'm just wondering if they filmed this video before he went to jail or while he was in it? I'm not sure they would've let him film a video while in jail right? Who knows nowadays. *shrugs shoulders* They let people do so many things in jail that I wouldn't be surprised if they let him do it. Check out "Hell Of A Life" below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES