Thursday, November 5, 2009

Audio Snippet: Alicia Keys - Dreaming



Here's an audio snippet of Alicia Keys' third release off her album called "Dreaming". Now this is a song I can get into. It's actually the first song she's put out that I know I'm going to enjoy! It's about time! I haven't been feeling anything she's been putting out lately but this song here! Can definitely change my mind. :-) Check out the snippet below:



I'm sure the full length audio will be out tomorrow! I just have this feeling! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES