Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mariah Carey "H.A.T.E.U." Photos



What in sam's hell has Mariah Carey been eating?! Ever since her marriage to Nick Cannon, Mariah Carey has sure been eating well! Now, please do not take this as hate because I am a fan of Mariah's and I'm no one to be talking about someone being fat! I have my fair share of feminine fat. :-) All I'm saying is that Mariah (in these particular photos) looks like she had three Big Mac's before putting on that bathing suit. I'm just saying! Look for yourself below:





Can't wait for the video to come! I'm hoping this is the video for the remix of H.A.T.E.U. featuring Jermaine Dupri, Gucci Mane and OJ Da Juiceman! That remix is crazy! For those not familiar with the song, peep it below (it's sped up but you get the point):

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES