Monday, November 23, 2009

Behind The Scenes: Juelz Santana ft. Yelawolf - Mixin Up The Medicine



This past Friday, Juelz Santana did a video with Yelawolf for his new joint called "Mixin Up The Medicine". I really wanted to go but it was a closed set, so it was a no go for me. :-( But despite the fact I couldn't go, I'm bringing you the behind the scenes footage below:



Looks like another great video under Juelz' belt! And for those of you not familiar with the song "Mixin Up The Medicine", check it out below:



Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES