Friday, November 6, 2009

Jaz O Says Jay Z Is A Homo!!!



Oh My!! What do we have here? Jaz O is not letting anything or anyone hold him back from what he has to say about Jay Z! Tell em how you really feel?! Anywho, in the clip you are about to see, Jaz O tells the cameraman how Jay Z is down with taking it in the ass and how he's a crab! He also asks how many other people have to come out before we learn that Jay Z is a crab? Damn! I mean, I've heard some stories but I didn't think it was going to come to this! Peep the video below:



By the way, I was asked not to put out my DeHaven interview but scratch that! I'm putting it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES