Friday, November 6, 2009

Yung Joc Is Released From Bad Boy!!!



Mase isn't the only artist De-Bowing (don't know if I spelled that right) Diddy! Yung Joc is another artist we can add to that list! Yung Joc has just been released from Bad Boy records. The shackles have been unlocked and Joc is now a free agent yall! Check out what Yung Joc had to say about his departure below:

"I just got my release and one of the terms of the release was a defamation clause, so honestly, I can't really talk about it too much," Joc revealed. "I've been released, severed the business ties. May God bless them and their regime, but I'm doing my own thing now. I'm actually in negotiations right now with a few labels. I just choose not to call out the different entities. Things are looking very good, God is very good. When I was going through this whole thing with the Bad Boy/Block situation, I didn't know what the other side was going to be. I didn't know if there was going to be light on the other end. I was hopeful, but it's actually working out for the best. I ain't mad, nobody's mad right now, everything is good."

Young Jeezy was smart to back out that deal with Block Entertainment.....do you even remember Jeezy being a part of that movement? Or is it only me? Anywho, I'm glad Joc is finally getting his wish!

By the way, I'm wondering when Red Cafe will come to his senses and see Diddy for who he really is. We're waiting for you Red! We got you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES