Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HHGS Exclusive: EPMD Short Documentary



So my homies, EPMD, did a show at BB Kings on December 23rd and from what I hear they tore the house down. I'm a little upset with Erick Sermon (yes I'm saying his full government) because I called him the night before to see if he needed anybody to film the performance and he never called me back! :( Instead of calling me back he puts me on blast at the 3:20 mark! Peep the footage below:



I'm sure my homie, E, will make it up to me. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES