Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hoopz & Ocho Cinco Get Kissy Face



For Urban Ink magazine that is!! I'm hearing this was just a photoshoot but it looks like soo much more. I don't know about you guys but I have a question for you. I was told Hoopz was married. I'm not sure if that's true or not but I think my readers might know. Anyway, my question is, if you were married and had to do a photoshoot with the opposite sex, would you kiss them for the cameras? How far would you go for a good shot? I would really like to know. More pics below:





Looks a little too familiar if you ask me! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES