Monday, December 21, 2009

Lil Wayne Rebirth & More



As Lil Wayne prepares himself for his jail time, he's definitely keeping busy with promoting his new album "Rebirth". Although the album did leak, I think his album sales are going to do quite well. I'm still an old school head and I need a CD for my car! So I will be getting myself a copy and my kids love Lil Wayne so they have to get their copy too! Check out the commercial for "Rebirth" below:



And in more Lil Wayne news, check out this preview of Lil Waynes, The Nino Brown Story below:



School is soo important! I tell all kids to stay in school and always work on your back up plan. Just in case plan A doesn't work out. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES