Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Music: Mariah Carey ft. Nicki Minaj - Up Out My Face



Mariah Carey recently did a video for her new joint called "Up Out My Face" featuring Nicki Minaj. This song will be on Mariah's mixtape which will be out in February of 2010. Let me know what you think of the song below:



I don't know about you guys but the video looks like it's going to be crazy! I'm hearing hubby, Nick Cannon, directed the video. Can't wait to see what these barbies are going to be doing in this video!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES