Sunday, December 27, 2009

Trina Disses Khia Onstage



Trina really took it there when she decided to diss Khia right after Khia walked off stage. I don't know why the two are beefing but I do know this has been an on going battle. I'm thinking this beef goes all the way back to when Trina was dating Lil Wayne. I remember Khia had said some pretty harsh things about Trina. Really personal things that weren't meant for the public's ear but Khia held nothing back. I'm wondering if these two ever had a physical altercation? Cuz if they haven't it's about to come to that! Check out the footage below:



I've never really seen Trina get out of her character and act like this but I do know everyone has a breaking point and I think she's reached hers. Can you blame her? I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES