Friday, January 8, 2010

HHGS Exclusive: Creepa from MTV's "G's To Gents"



I recently caught up with Creepa who is MTV's 1st season winner of the show "G's To Gents" with Fonzworth Bentley! I know we haven't seen him in a while and I know we were all wondering what he did with the money, if he really changed his ways, what he's been up to and much more! I go into depth about everything from money to the fraud scandal that was posted all over the internet. Check it out below and let me know what you think:



After I did my interview with Creepa I ran into another contestant from "G's To Gents". The contestant I ran into was called E6. For those who don't remember who E6 was he was the 4th runner up and was the one who got into an altercation on the show and I believe was the one who got punched in the face! He was also the one who wasn't around his kids but we address all of that in our interview so stay tuned because I have that exclusive coming for ya!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES