Friday, January 8, 2010

Video Snippet: Usher - Hey Daddy



Looks like Haitian sensation, Usher, is giving us a taste of his new "Hey Daddy" video. The video looks real sexy and I'm feeling this joint. I think this will be one of the new singles off of his Raymond Vs. Raymond album. I'm not sure when the full length version of the video will be out but stay tuned because you know I'll put it up! ;-) All I know is that Usher is definitely going to bring his sexy persona back...even if it kills him! ;-) Peep the snippet below:



Props to This Is RnB for the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES