Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Movie: Our Family Wedding



Here's a new movie that I'm definitely interested in watching. It's about a Spanish girl (America Ferrera) and a black man (Lance Gross) getting married. I can totally relate to this because I am Puerto Rican and my hubby is black. However, my family was accepting of anyone I brought home with no concerns. The movie shows how people can learn to be accepting of others with a comic twist. With stars like Forrest Whitaker and Regina King I'm sure this will be a hit at the box office! Soo many folks can relate!! Check out the movie trailer below:



Movie is said to be released in the spring time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES