Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tahiry Confirms What We All Thought



I love me some Tahiry but girl!!! You can't lie!! Your smile, giggles and smirks give me all the answers I need regardless of what you are saying! LOL. Blogxilla sat down with Ms. Tahiry and asked her if she was dating Trey Songz and of course Tahiry says no but just peep how she says no and then smiles. :) I gotcha covered girl! They didn't hear a word from me! ;-)

Tahiry also addresses Funk Master Flex. When am I getting my interview girl?!!! Peep the interview below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES