Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Game Covers The Source



The Game has been gracing a lot of covers lately and The Source is no different. I just want to know why The Game is always looking so damn angry?! I don't think I've ever seen him in a photo with a smile on his face. Are times really that hard or is this his signature pose and facial expression?! Help me!!

Enjoy this throwback of Game & 50 below:



I don't know about you ladies but 50 had soo much swagger when his grill was a little on the messed up side!! REAL TALK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES