Saturday, January 2, 2010

What Men Should Never Wear!!!



I decided to post this article since I was doing some research and came across some very suspect photos of various artists and the things they decided to put on. So on that note, I said to myself, let me make an article about what men should never, ever, ever, put on. The first photo is of Busta Rhymes. Who in the hell told him ruffles was the business?! Maybe after the party he was going to head to a Prince concert? Who knows. My next subject is Kid Cudi:



I know men in Scotland do this but we are in America dude! And last I checked, Kid Cudi is far from being Scottish! Men certainly do not look sexy in skirts. And last but certainly not least:



Please......Men......Never leave your house looking like Dennis Rodman! That's all I have to say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES