Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why Did I Get Married Too Movie Poster



I thought the new movie poster for "Why Did I Get Married Too" was rather interesting. A beautiful wedding ring with a handcuff attached.....hmmm...someone was using their creative noggin when they made this up! My only concern is why does being married have to be thought of as something negative? I don't know about you guys but when I think of marriage I think of happy times and experiences that you get to share with one special person that God has created just for you. Hell, maybe I'm in La La land but that's what I always thought.

What are your thoughts on marriage? Would love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES