Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tahiry Mocks Somaya Reece



I was told just a few days ago, by a good friend of mine, not to take sides when it comes to this industry beef. So here is the only time that I will take sides on some shit. Tahiry vs. Somaya Reece. I'm rootin for my girl Tahiry! Love her style and gotta respect her gangsta!! I don't have anything against Somaya Reece but when she started clowning on Tahiry just off the strength of Joe Budden, I started to quickly take sides.

Check out Tahiry's impression of Somaya Reece below (hilarious):



Tahiry I need an interview with you asap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES