Monday, April 12, 2010

Behind The Scenes: The Game - Shake



If you guys haven't heard the new song from The Game called "Shake" then you are missing out! I'm not gonna front when I first heard this song, I thought it was Fat Joe. I quickly dismissed that thought after hearing the numerous jabs thrown at 50 in the song (I know Fat Joe and 50 have beef but I don't hear Fat Joe talking about 50 anymore). I didn't know there was still tension between The Game and 50. Anyway, the video will have guest appearances by comedian Alex Thomas, Travis Barker and Ron Artest just to name a few. Check out the behind the scenes footage below:



Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES