Monday, April 12, 2010

Is Rihanna Jealous Of Nicki Minaj?



Word from the herd, is the real reason behind Nicki Minaj pulling out of the "Last Girl On Earth" tour with Rihanna was because she was kicked off! Informants are telling me that Rihanna was scared Nicki Minaj would upstage her so she decided to remove her from the tour altogether. Hmmmm! Jealousy? I have no idea....just know that I report the gossip, I don't start it!

In other Nicki Minaj news, I'm hearing Nicki Minaj is doing some spring cleaning because she just fired Wacka Flocka Flame's Momma from being her manager. This information was courtesy of Hip Hop Weekly. Who knew Wacka's Momma was Nicki's manager?! Small world!

Soooo.....I'm guessing the position of Manager is now open to those that are interested. I'm wondering if Nicki's looking for a Barbie Bitch to do the job? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES