Monday, April 12, 2010

Jeezy & Plies Working On New Video



Jeezy is shooting a new video for his joint called "Lose My Mind" which features Plies. The video was shot this past weekend over in the MIA. I love this song and think it would do so good as a soundtrack to a horror flick but that's just my opinion. I can't wait to see what the final product is going to be. ;-) Check out another photo of Plies behind the scenes below:



And if you are not familiar with "Lose My Mind", check it out below:



Dopeness at it's finest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES