Thursday, April 1, 2010

Erykah Badu Was On Chelsea Lately



Did you watch? I know I did. There are many who are sleeping on Ms. Erykah Badu's skills but she is truly a force to be reckoned with. I've seen her myself in concert and she blew me away. Her voice is one of a kind and because she's soo different and not scared to step out of the norm was the reason I had a good time watching her on that stage. My money was well spent that day!

If you've never watched Erykah Badu perform, I suggest you go and check her out. She puts on a good show. Nevertheless, I haven't really seen Ms. Badu do too many interviews which is why when I heard she was going on Chelsea Lately, (of all places) I knew I had to watch!! Check out how things went down below:



Erykah seemed to have such a good spirit about her during the interview although when Chelsea brought up Andre 3000 it looked as if Erykah was starting to get a little uncomfortable. Either way, she handled it like a pro and I love her even more! Enjoy one of my favorite joints from Erykah Badu below:



Erykah had all kinds of men in that video!! Pete Rock, Andre 3000 and Method Man....remember that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES