Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kim K. & Joy Bryant Take It Off For Harpers Bazaar



Both Kim Kardashian and Joy Bryant are featured in the May issue of Harpers Bazaar magazine for their "Curvy Girls" spread. I can understand having Kim Kardashian as part of the "Curvy Girls" spread but Joy Bryant? Although I think Joy Bryant is an extremely attractive lady....I don't think she's on the curvy side. She's more slender and petite if you ask me....but then again....no one asked me. ;-) Enjoy some Joy below:



Both ladies look nice in their birthday suits! No homo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES