Monday, April 26, 2010

New Video: T-Pain - Freaknik Is Back/Save You



T-Pain is at it again.....and can I be honest?....the boy is doing soo much promotion for this cartoon that I'm getting sick of seeing it! I'm just saying! Talk about saturation! Nevertheless, I need you guys to check out the first official music video from T-Pain's Freaknik: The Musical soundtrack directed by Chris Prynowski. The video is a medley of two songs....."Freaknik Is Back" and "Save You". I like "Save You" the best. With a line like "You ain't gotta watch your kids, you can go and get your nails did, I'll save ya" has me hooked!! ;-) Can you tell I don't get a break from my kids yet? LOL.

Both songs were produced by production duo "Tha Bizness". Freaknik: The Musical is also available on itunes, (click here) if interested......if not check out the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES