Friday, April 9, 2010

Nicki Minaj Photoshoot w/XXL Magazine



Nicki Minaj is killing the photoshoot she did with XXL Magazine. I'm going to take a stab at this and say she was going for the Marilyn Monroe look? I think the hair is giving me that feeling. ;-) Nonetheless, her fits are always different and unique and if you ask me I think she's showing off her bootay!! A little backshot ain't never hurt nobody! Check out more photos of Nicki Lewinsky below:











To read Nicki Minaj's interview with XXL (click here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES