Monday, May 17, 2010

New Video: Lloyd ft. Mystikal - Set Me Free



Here's a new video from Lloyd featuring Mystikal called "Set Me Free". I can tell you I didn't see this one coming at all! I would've never have thought the two would come together for a collabo but whatever works right? Anywho, I have to admit when Mystikal did his verse for the video I felt like screaming "No Limit Soldier"!! LOL. Enjoy the new joint below:



By the way, is Lloyd still with Murder Inc or is that a dead subject? I truly forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES