Sunday, May 16, 2010

Clubbing, at 40 Years Old, Can Get Boring for Women


By NY, NY
Associated Content

If you are still clubbing at the age of 40, then you have to read this article. I am a happily married man and I have been with my wife now for almost 3 years. We have the most beautiful marriage ever and my wife and I met in an online chat room on America Online. I must tell you that I did not find her in a dance club or anywhere else where people usually go to meet others.

It is common to hear men and women hooking up in dance clubs in today's modern society. Many women from around the world are frustrated by the loneliness that the dance clubs can bring. After all, it is just another night of dancing, drinking, hanging out with so called "friends" and never......full article here


Media Outlets must credit
The Black Urban Times
www.theblackurbantimes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES