Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beanie Sigel Wants To Slap Drake!


Hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm. Drake done got himself into some shit now! Unfortunately, this is something I'm sure Drake didn't see coming his way. Getting into a beef by affiliation is the worst kind of beef because you never see it coming. I know Drake is probably shitting in his pants right now because Beanie is just one of them rappers that don't play! I know Lil Kim is laughing out loud somewhere waiting to see if Drake will respond to this one. All I can say is Beanie means business and if you don't believe me then I suggest you watch this clip below:



I would've never known Beanie came at Jadakiss at one point over Jay Z!!! Now that's news to me. I'm glad Beanie was able to man up and apologize to Kiss over that! Stay tuned cuz I know there is more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES