Friday, June 11, 2010

New Music: Mic Geronimo ft. Royal Flush - Get The Money


OMG!!! Queens stand the f*ck up right now!!! Hip Hop is truly back thanks to Mic Geronimo and Royal Flush with this new joint called "Get The Money". This is some raw, gutter, street certified music right here! I'm at a loss for words because I didn't expect Geronimo to come back this hard. I'm loving it!! Go out and cop Mic Geronimo's "Lone Wolf" EP but for now check out the new joint below:



Check out a photo of Mic Geronimo and myself back in February. He warned me that he was coming back hard but I didn't know he was going to do it like this!


I'm soo proud to be from Queens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES