Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ryan Leslie Premiere's Bowery Trailer



Ryan Leslie will be performing live at the "Bowery Ballroom" on June 22nd and 23rd. Tickets are available at Ticket Master or by clicking (here). Ryan Leslie has also premiered his Bowery trailer today which you can check out below:



I soo wish I could go to this concert because Ryan Leslie is the only artist that can put out anything and I'll love it. No matter what song he puts out I find myself loving everything!! And did you know that Ryan Leslie freely gives out his phone number?!! My name ain't Kat Stacks so I'm not going to give that number out but you can log onto his website which is RyanLeslie.com and get it there along with his personal email address!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES