Friday, July 30, 2010

HHGS Exclusive: Hip Hop Princess "Kyah Baby"


Just a few hours ago I made my way over to Manhattan to meet a young lady by the name of Kyah Baby. Kyah Baby is a 19 year old female MC hailing from Queens and she is taking the music industry by storm! She is the first female artist on Selfish Music Group which is run by DJ Self of Power 105. Kyah Baby has already worked with the likes of Jim Jones, Lil Kim and Lloyd Banks just to name a few. So it shocked me that I was heading out to her very 1st photoshoot!

With my lil ones in tow and everything, I was ready to meet the girl who was dubbed the "Princess of Hip Hop". I had my cameras ready, questions in hand and diaper bag on the side just in case my lil one had an accident and this is how it all went down below:



Now, if you are not familiar with Kyah's joint alongside Jim Jones, Lil Kim and Lloyd Banks called "Standing On Couches" check it out below (she comes in around the 1:58 mark):



And here is Kyah Baby's first official video for her joint called "Silky Freestyle" below:



Feel free to post your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES