Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mims Says He's Going To Punch The Next Rapper That Says His Name!


Awhile back my husband did a video for rapper Mims. The video was called "Donkey Booty" and literally brought Mims back to the forefront. Whether you had something good or bad to say about Mims, everyone was saying something for a good 2 weeks about Mims and his new video. Well, unbeknownst to me, there was some behind the scenes footage of my husband and Mims talking about rappers who had things to say about Mims being a one hit wonder. Although my husband shouts me out, as well as my site, check out Mims message to other rappers below:



Wow!!! I'm sure this message is going to be responded to but I'm wondering who will do the responding?! I'm sitting in front of my computer with some kettle korn.....waiting! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES